This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Planning to book a hotel stay in the not-too-distant future? You could be in luck if you’re targeted for this latest Amex Offer with The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts.
Targeted Amex card holders can get a $75 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $375 or more. In order to get the statement credit, you must spend the minimum $375 on a paid stay at The Luxury Collection Hotels and Resorts. That minimum spending requirement must be met by Jan. 31, 2019, when the offer expires.
In order to see if you were targeted, go to your Amex home page and click on each individual card. Scroll down to “Amex Offers and Benefits” on your account homepage, and if you see the offer make sure you click “add to card.” I found this on both my Platinum Card® from American Express and American Express® Gold Card.
According to the terms and conditions, the offer is only valid for The Luxury Hotels & Resorts in the US and in US territories. Reservations must be made at luxurycollection.com, via the app or by calling directly (1-800-325-3589).
Featured image of the Blue Palace in Crete, Greece, courtesy of Marriott.
H/T: Deals We Like
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards