Save $60 at Grand Hyatt Properties in the US, Mexico and Bahamas With Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Summer travel is in full force, and American Express can help you save money on your travels via batches of Amex Offers. One Amex Offer likely to be a hit with Hyatt fans will save you $60 via a statement credit if you spend $300 or more in one charge at Grand Hyatt properties in the US, Mexico or the Bahamas from July 1 to Sept. 30. Like all Amex Offers, this offer won’t be available on all Amex cards, but it was on my Platinum Card® from American Express this morning.
Note that this statement credit can be triggered by room rates, incidental charges made to the room, or a combination of both. Just remember that the charge must be for $300 or more in one swipe. Cumulative smaller charges don’t work with this one.
You’ll find Grand Hyatt properties in places such as the Bahamas, San Diego, San Francisco, Playa del Carmen, Kauai, within the DFW airport and in Washington DC — which actually makes for a good home base to attend the upcoming July 4 festivities in the nation’s capital.
Many Grand Hyatt locations can make for perfect summer vacation destinations, so have fun saving $60 if you are eligible for this Amex Offer and have $300 or more in Grand Hyatt expenses planned. Note that this could also stack with getting 10% of your redeemed Hyatt points back this summer if you have The World of Hyatt Credit Card.
Featured image by Zach Honig / The Points Guy of the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
Welcome to The Points Guy!
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 per calendar year; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com.
- Rose Gold is back. You can now choose between Gold or Rose Gold.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® Points at Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, and earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- $120 Uber Cash on Gold: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.
- $120 Dining Credit: Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- Get up to 12 complimentary months of an Uber Eats Pass subscription when you enroll with your Gold Card by 12/31/21.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees