This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From February 1 to May 1, you can get up to 20% cash back on your next Kimpton Hotel stay through Amex Offers. If you’re targeted, you can redeem a $60 statement credit by spending spend a minimum of $300 on room rate and room charges.
If you aren’t familiar with Amex Offers, they’re opt-in, limited-time deals for targeted American Express cardholders. Recent offers include $25 or 2,500 MR points for spending $50+ on Stitch Fix, $10 back after spending $75+ on Home Furnishing and $60 back after spending $300 with Delta.
Check out what Amex is offering below:
The terms and conditions confirm that this excludes all other IHG brands. The offer is also only available to Kimptons located within the US — excluding all international Kimpton properties.
In order to take advantage of this promotion, make your hotel reservation with Kimpton through the website, app or by calling Kimpton directly. You’re going to need to book, stay and pay by May 1 to qualify for the promotion.
Remember that Amex Offers are often targeted, so not every American Express card will have this offer in its account. In order to see if you’ve been targeted and to enroll in the offer, log in to your AmericanExpress.com account and scroll down to the “Amex Offers and Benefits” section. You may need to click “Load More” to see the offer. For reference, I’m targeted for this particular offer on three of my five Amex cards:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
The Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express was not targeted for the promotion.
Make sure to click the “Add to Card” button to enroll your card in the offers you want before making your purchases. If you have multiple cards linked under the same username/password, remember that there’s a limit of one registration per Amex Offer per username/password. So, choose wisely if you have multiple targeted cards under a single login (or try using multiple private browsers or moving cards to separate logins).
Featured image courtesy of Kimpton.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards