This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Targeted American Express cardholders can look to take advantage of some savings on your next Hilton stay. Those eligible for the offer can get $50 back after spending $250 or more with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
To get the $50 statement credit, you must use your enrolled card to spend $250 or more on room rate and room charges by May 30, 2019. According to the terms, only US-issued Amex cards are eligible, and there’s a limit of one enrolled card per cardholder across all Amex offer channels. Additionally, the offer is only good for Hilton Hotels & Resorts in the US and US territories. Finally, the offer excludes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Tapestry Collection, Embassy Suites, Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Tru, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Hilton Grand Vacation bookings.
Keep in mind that you must have been targeted on an American Express card in order to take advantage of this offer. To see if you were targeted, go to your Amex home page and click on each individual card. Scroll down to “Amex Offers and Benefits” on your account homepage, and if you see the offer make sure you click “add to card.” I found the offer on my Platinum Card® from American Express.
Amex Offers are a great way to earn some bonus points or save some cash for making purchases you’re already planning on. Be sure to register your eligible card(s) before making purchases to make sure you’re eligible for the savings or bonus earning.
Featured photo courtesy of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards