Amex Offer: 10% Off ExxonMobil Fuel Purchases on Business Cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
A new Amex Offer became available this month that can save some money for business Amex cardholders who purchase certain types of fuel. Through the end of the end of the year, cardholders targeted for this offer can receive 10% back as statement credits on purchases at Exxon and Mobil fuel pumps in the US. Up to $100 in total statement credits can be earned through 12/31/19.
According to the terms of the offer, only card swipes at the pump or fuel purchases made using Speedpass or the Speedpass+ mobile app are eligible for this offer. Purchases in convenience stores, car washes, any purchases in Guam, and other non-fuel purchases are not eligible. Unfortunately for those filling up their airplane or boat, aviation and marine fuel purchases also not eligible.
Personally, I received this offer on my Blue Business®️ Plus Credit Card from American Express, which is great since it allows for the 10% statement credits in addition to the normal 2x Amex Membership Rewards points per dollar on all purchases. Other Amex business cards can also be targeted for this offer, which would be particularly good on the American Express® Business Gold Card if fuel is one of the categories where you’re earning 4x points.
Amex had a similar offer for ExxonMobil fuel purchases on their business cards last year.
In order to take advantage of this offer, remember to log into your Amex account and add this card to your account if you’re targeted. And, as always with Amex Offers, remember to use the card to which you added the offer to make the purchases.
For more advice on how to make the most of Amex offers, be sure to check out TPG’s Ultimate Guide to Amex Offers.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees