Amex Launches Revamped Membership Rewards Portal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express has launched their newly revamped rewards portal for Membership Rewards members. One of the most useful new additions to the portal is the ability to see pending rewards points.
Another great feature of the new rewards portal is the ability to see a line-by-line accounting of points earned for each transaction. This means you can now see very easily if a merchant earns bonus points on your spend with them. So, if you’re not sure if a merchant will hit the right category of spend, you now have the ability to test a transaction before making a larger purchase or choose a different merchant that might gain you a bonus on your spend.
The new portal also allows you to view all of your cards that earn Membership Rewards as well as cash back in a single portal. At this time however, the ability to see pending cash back is not available. An additional benefit is the ability to drill down into individual cards and even see the spend from individual authorized users as well.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Eden Batki / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.