This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s the day — Election Day, that is. With so much at stake, there’s reason enough for you to take some time out of your day to head to the polls. Now, Shake Shack is making the prospect of letting your voice be heard even better with the reward of free fries just for voting.
All you have to do is vote for your free fries — it’s simple. On Tuesday after you hit the polls, head to your local Shake Shack and show them your “I Voted” sticker, and you’ll get a free order of fries with your purchase.
The best way to get an entirely free purchase? Pair your “I Voted” sticker with the American Express® Gold Card. With the card, you get a $10 monthly dining credit. So, you can “purchase” a milkshake and/or burger with the credits from your Gold Card and then get the fries for free. Of course, just be sure to bring your sticker with you.
As a reminder, the Amex Gold Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $2,000 within the first three months. You get 4x points at US restaurants, 4x points at US supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases) and $120 in dining credits to use with participating partners annually.
No matter your views, TPG encourages you to get out and vote on Tuesday. And don’t forget there are several ways to get to the polls for free.
Featured image by Scott Olson/Getty Images.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 25,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Get the American Express® Gold Card in Limited Edition Rose Gold, only available until 1/9/2019.
- Receive 20% back as a statement credit at U.S. Restaurants within the first 3 months, up to $100 back. Offer available to new Card Members who apply by 1/9/2019.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth’s Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees