Get a $30 Statement Credit After Making 3 $30 Amazon Purchases With Select Citi Cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check your email, because you may have received an email from Citi offering you a statement credit for Amazon purchases.
If you’re selected for this offer, you’ll receive a one‑time $30 statement credit after you make at least three purchases of $30 or more each at Amazon.com with your eligible Citi credit card. These purchases must post to your account between Nov. 14 and Dec. 31, and then the statement credit will be applied to your account within two billing cycles after the eligible purchases post to your account.
If you don’t see an email from Citi but want to search your inbox, the title of my email was “Kathryn, earn $30 back when you shop at Amazon.com with Citi.” Reports show that this offer is available to select cardholders of the Citi Prestige (sign ups will reopen in January 2019), Citi Premier Card and Citi Double Cash Card. Plus, a similar offer of 5% back on Amazon purchases up to $25 has been reported on the Citi Simplicity Card.
Besides the statement credit, another benefit of purchasing items with your Citi card is the excellent shopping protection Citi offers on most of its credit cards. For example, even the no-annual-fee Citi Double Cash Card offers Citi Price Rewind, extended warranty protection, return protection and damage and theft protection.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees