This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Life for Amazon Prime’s 100 million members keeps getting better this year — and more convenient. The mammoth online retailer, along with Whole Foods Market (which Amazon purchased in 2017), launched a delivery service for Prime members in several Florida cities and parts of New York City Tuesday.
Prime members in parts of Long Island and select areas in NYC, beginning with lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, and in Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Palm Beach, can now grocery shop through Prime Now, either online or through a mobile app. You can enter your zip code to see if delivery is available in your area. With this feature, Prime members can have Whole Foods premium items and locally sourced food delivered right to their doors.
This comes about a month after Amazon and Whole foods announced Prime discounts on groceries across Whole Food Stores nationwide, which provides an extra 10% off sale items. Amazon launched a free two-hour delivery service earlier this year in February in select cities and said in a statement it plans to expand to additional neighborhoods in NYC and across the US throughout the rest of 2018.
Whole Foods delivery through Prime Now is available every day between 8:00am and 10:00pm. Don’t forget to use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card to maximize your purchases with up to 5% cashback. If the Prime card isn’t right for you, there are several credit cards available that are great for Amazon purchases, including the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express and the Citi Double Cash Card.
Featured photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards