Amazon Prime Day: 36 Hours of Sales Starting July 16
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The rumor was true; Amazon Prime Day will begin Monday, July 16 at 3:00pm.
This mega-sale for Amazon Prime members will last 36 hours, making it the longest Prime Day since it started in 2015. Prime members can expect high discounts comparable to what you would see on Black Friday and Cyber Monday on basically everything imaginable. With up to 25% off on furniture, up to 20% off luggage and home goods, exclusive first looks and chances to win prizes like the Echo Spot and the Amazon Fire TV cube, Prime members won’t be disappointed.
And by downloading the Amazon app and signing in for the first time, you can land a $10 credit in your account.
This Prime Day also comes just after Amazon extended its Whole Foods Market discounts nationwide.
By shopping at a Whole Foods Market with an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card, cardholders receive 10% cashback, instead of 5%, on all purchases. The Prime Rewards card might give you the biggest bang for your buck, but there are several other cards out there that help you reap Amazon benefits, such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Discover it Cash Back, and Citi® Double Cash Card.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.