Famed luxury brand Aman is bringing a hotel, condos to Miami Beach
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Good news for fans of super high-end luxury hotel chain Aman Resorts. The Miami Herald is reporting that the hotel and resort group will open a hotel and residences in Miami.
According to the report, the Aman Miami project will be built on Collins Avenue in the trendy Faena district, on the former site of the Versailles Hotel in Miami Beach. No firm details yet on cost or even number of rooms from the chain with a reputation of being the best of the best. Miami developer OKO Group is working on the project with several other firms.
The Aman chain currently has 34 resorts, hotels and private residences around the world.
If the Miami plans bear fruit, the chain will have four locations in the United States. Those locations include two already opened — The Amangiri in Utah and the Amangani in Wyoming — and a project currently in the works for New York City.
Earlier this year, New York Yimby reported the hotel chain was adding a hotel and residences in New York City. The historic Crown Building at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street will be partially converted into the new Aman New York. There will be 83 guest rooms, three restaurants and a 25,000-square-foot spa. According to Aman, it is set to open in 2020. The New York property is also being developed by OKO Group.
Just a few weeks ago, we learned the super luxe chain was launching a new private jet service called “Aman Private Jet.” Aman will allow customers to travel between resorts and will even create custom itineraries for passengers on the Bombardier Global 5000 aircraft. Talk about aspirational. There’s stiff competition in this space with Four Seasons offering similar services.
We’ll update you when we get more details on these luxurious new projects.
Featured photo courtesy Aman Resorts.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees