Famed luxury brand Aman is bringing a hotel, condos to Miami Beach
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Good news for fans of super high-end luxury hotel chain Aman Resorts. The Miami Herald is reporting that the hotel and resort group will open a hotel and residences in Miami.
According to the report, the Aman Miami project will be built on Collins Avenue in the trendy Faena district, on the former site of the Versailles Hotel in Miami Beach. No firm details yet on cost or even number of rooms from the chain with a reputation of being the best of the best. Miami developer OKO Group is working on the project with several other firms.
The Aman chain currently has 34 resorts, hotels and private residences around the world.
If the Miami plans bear fruit, the chain will have four locations in the United States. Those locations include two already opened — The Amangiri in Utah and the Amangani in Wyoming — and a project currently in the works for New York City.
Earlier this year, New York Yimby reported the hotel chain was adding a hotel and residences in New York City. The historic Crown Building at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street will be partially converted into the new Aman New York. There will be 83 guest rooms, three restaurants and a 25,000-square-foot spa. According to Aman, it is set to open in 2020. The New York property is also being developed by OKO Group.
Just a few weeks ago, we learned the super luxe chain was launching a new private jet service called “Aman Private Jet.” Aman will allow customers to travel between resorts and will even create custom itineraries for passengers on the Bombardier Global 5000 aircraft. Talk about aspirational. There’s stiff competition in this space with Four Seasons offering similar services.
We’ll update you when we get more details on these luxurious new projects.
Featured photo courtesy Aman Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.