The New Airbus Corporate Jet Is the Sleekest Office in the Skies
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ) has created a new cabin design concept for its long-haul aircraft, and it’s stunning, to say the least. Dubbed Harmony, the new cabin combines benefits like the space and quietness of Airbus wide-body aircraft to “produce a consistently harmonious customer experience.”
The new cabin design is based on the Airspace cabin brand from the Airbus airliner family and was initially designed for the ACJ330neo, but can be adapted to fit other Airbus wide-bodies, like the Airbus ACJ350XWB.
Stepping on board, guests are immediately greeted by a grand entrance, featuring a holographic globe that shows the aircraft’s position and trajectory.
Past that is a sleek lounge area furnished with futuristic-looking seating options, a floating TV and — of course — LED accent lighting.
There is even a walk-up bar, which rivals those of Emirates and Qatar Airways.
Farther down is a conference table that seats six — this is a corporate jet, after all.
The front of the plane holds the a master bedroom with en-suite bath, a private office and a crew rest area. At the back of the plane are four guest suites, each complete with an office that converts to a bedroom plus ensuite bathrooms with showers. The plane has a range of about 12,430 miles and can seat 25 passengers in a typical seating configuration.
“Long-haul flights provide time for productive work and socialising, as well as rest, and ACJ’s Harmony cabin concept is wonderfully well designed to enable all of these, while bringing the world within a single flight,” said ACJ President Benoit Defforge.
You’ll probably need to win the lottery to fly a plane with this cabin, though if you do win the lottery, you may choose to travel on the $50,000-an-hour Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Skye instead.
Images courtesy of Airbus.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.