AA’s Stand Up to Cancer Campaign Lets You Earn Miles for Charitable Donation
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the month of July, American Airlines’ Stand Up To Cancer campaign will give those who donate $25 or more to the cause 10 AAdvantage bonus miles for each dollar donated. As a part of the promotion, AA is also allowing those who donate $25 or more to add the name of a loved one to the American Airlines Stand Up to Cancer plane.
The Stand Up to Cancer plane is an Airbus A321. The plane, in its new SUTC livery, is set to take to the skies sometime this fall, according to American Airlines. All proceeds from the donations will go to support SUTC’s cancer research programs.
For more information or to make your donation, head over to American’s dedicated page for the program.
And for the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
All photos courtesy of American Airlines
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.