90,000-Mile Targeted Offer From Cathay Pacific
If you're a current Asia miles member, it might be worth checking your inbox. Cathay Pacific is targeting some members with a 90,000 mile signup bonus for the cobranded Synchrony credit card. The current non-targeted offer is only 40,000.
The Targeted Offer
- Earn 50,000 miles after spending $5,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn 40,000 miles after spending an additional $5,000 within the first six months
- TPG currently values Asia miles at 1.3 cents. By our valuation the offer could be worth as much as $1,170 if you meet the full spend requirement.
- $95 annual fee — Not waived for the first year
- 2x Asia miles per $1 on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 on dining
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 on purchases outside the U.S.
- 1x on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary Green Tier membership for Marco Polo Club for one year.
When you are ready to uses those newly acquired miles, check out our guide to booking award travel with Cathay Pacific.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured Photo by Shutterstock.com