90,000-Mile Targeted Offer From Cathay Pacific
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a current Asia miles member, it might be worth checking your inbox. Cathay Pacific is targeting some members with a 90,000 mile signup bonus for the cobranded Synchrony credit card. The current non-targeted offer is only 40,000.
The Targeted Offer
- Earn 50,000 miles after spending $5,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn 40,000 miles after spending an additional $5,000 within the first six months
- TPG currently values Asia miles at 1.3 cents. By our valuation the offer could be worth as much as $1,170 if you meet the full spend requirement.
- $95 annual fee — Not waived for the first year
- 2x Asia miles per $1 on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 on dining
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 on purchases outside the U.S.
- 1x on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary Green Tier membership for Marco Polo Club for one year.
When you are ready to uses those newly acquired miles, check out our guide to booking award travel with Cathay Pacific.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured Photo by Shutterstock.com
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.