Targeted: Get up to $60 Back From Amazon Today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s day two of Amazon Prime Day 2019 and the deals just keep coming. Amazon just launched a new promotion, offering Prime members up to $60 back on their purchases.
Today only, Prime members targeted for the “Buy More, Get More” promotion will get $10 back in Amazon credit for spending $100, $22 for spending $200 or $60 for spending $500. Targeted Prime members must make their purchases through the Amazon app to qualify. The maximum you can earn with this promotion is $60, meaning the bonuses for meeting each threshold won’t stack. Taxes, fees, gift wrap, shipping and handling costs do not count toward the spend amount.
While you must make your purchases through the app to get the discount, you can check to see if you’re targeted by either visiting the campaign page on Amazon’s website, looking for the “Shop Prime day and get up to $60” banner on the homepage of the app or searching “Get More” on the app.
While the official terms and conditions say you only have to “visit the campaign page” today to activate the offer, there’s also a “Get Started” button on the app version of the campaign page that’s probably worth clicking just to be safe. As long as you activate the offer before the end of the day, all qualifying spend for purchases made through the app today will count.
If you successfully met the terms of this promotion, you’ll receive a notification via your phone on Friday, July 19 that your credit is available. To claim your credit, either tap the notification or open the Amazon app and tap the red dot that appears on the homepage. Note that promotional codes may only be applied to orders made in the Amazon shopping app for products sold by Amazon.com. Promotional codes may not be used for products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, (even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”), digital content or Amazon Gift Cards. Additionally, items purchased using a promotional code must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget, you can maximize your rewards on Amazon purchases by using a credit card such as the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Citi® Double Cash Card or The Blue Business®️ Plus Credit Card from American Express. Check out this post for a deeper dive into the best cards for Amazon purchases — not only on Prime Day, but every day of the year. You can also stack different promotions, such as the 20% discount by using just one Amex Membership Reward point and a $10 promotional credit by spending $10+ at Whole Foods.
Follow The Points Guy for comprehensive coverage of Prime Day 2019 — click here for more great deals.
Featured image by Emanuele Cremaschi/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees