Limited Time: Earn 6 AA Miles per Dollar on Lululemon Purchases
Fans of pricy, buttery-soft yoga pants, rejoice! Lululemon purchases made through the American Airlines shopping portal will earn 6 miles per dollar through Nov. 30. The trendy athleisure line offers a number of travel-friendly pieces, including the ABC pants for men, which look like slacks but wear like sweatpants. There’s also the Speed Up tights for women, which feature flat pockets on the thigh perfect for keeping your phone and passport nearby.
Shopping portals are a valuable way to gain extra points and miles on dollars you were already planning to spend. You can earn additional miles with the airline of your choice, credit card points through issuers such as Chase, Barclaycard and American Express, or earn straight cash back from sites such as Ebates and Top Cashback.
Six miles per dollar is one of the more generous rewards offers for Lululemon, which entered the shopping portal world very late in the game. But American Airlines isn’t the only airline offering bonus miles for stretchy pants shoppers. United, Delta, Southwest and Alaska are all offering at least 2 miles per dollar, while Chase and Barclaycard card holders can earn 4 points per dollar. And don’t forget that purchases may count toward increased holiday bonuses worth up to nearly 14,000 points or miles. As always, we highly recommend utilizing a shopping portal aggregator such as CashBackMonitor.com to compare the full list of participating portals for any retailer. And to maximize your earnings, make sure you use the best credit card for each purchase, which will vary depending on both the card as well as the retailer. For instance, you will earn an extra mile per dollar by paying for a Lululemon purchase using a United Airlines cobranded credit card through United’s MileagePlus portal.
Featured photo by @crystalmariesing via Twenty20.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.