Limited Time: Earn 6 AA Miles per Dollar on Lululemon Purchases
Fans of pricy, buttery-soft yoga pants, rejoice! Lululemon purchases made through the American Airlines shopping portal will earn 6 miles per dollar through Nov. 30. The trendy athleisure line offers a number of travel-friendly pieces, including the ABC pants for men, which look like slacks but wear like sweatpants. There’s also the Speed Up tights for women, which feature flat pockets on the thigh perfect for keeping your phone and passport nearby.
Shopping portals are a valuable way to gain extra points and miles on dollars you were already planning to spend. You can earn additional miles with the airline of your choice, credit card points through issuers such as Chase, Barclaycard and American Express, or earn straight cash back from sites such as Ebates and Top Cashback.
Six miles per dollar is one of the more generous rewards offers for Lululemon, which entered the shopping portal world very late in the game. But American Airlines isn’t the only airline offering bonus miles for stretchy pants shoppers. United, Delta, Southwest and Alaska are all offering at least 2 miles per dollar, while Chase and Barclaycard card holders can earn 4 points per dollar. And don’t forget that purchases may count toward increased holiday bonuses worth up to nearly 14,000 points or miles. As always, we highly recommend utilizing a shopping portal aggregator such as CashBackMonitor.com to compare the full list of participating portals for any retailer. And to maximize your earnings, make sure you use the best credit card for each purchase, which will vary depending on both the card as well as the retailer. For instance, you will earn an extra mile per dollar by paying for a Lululemon purchase using a United Airlines cobranded credit card through United’s MileagePlus portal.
Featured photo by @crystalmariesing via Twenty20.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees