Act Quick: Earn 5x LifeMiles on Hotel Bookings for Today Only
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You only have a few hours (until 7:00pm ET Wednesday) to take advantage of a fantastic miles-earning opportunity when you book a hotel stay through LifeMiles, the Colombian-based airline Avianca’s mileage program.
Earn 5x miles over what you’d typically earn when you book Wednesday through the program’s website, along with its hotel portal powered by the third-party booking site Rocketmiles. In some cases, you’ll be buying miles at a discount and getting a hotel stay for free.
Travelers can earn up to 60,000 miles per night, up to a maximum of 200,000 miles per reservation. If you booked a one-night stay at LINQ Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for $159 a night, for example, you’d earn 15,000 miles today, as opposed to the typical 3,000 miles. Avianca miles are worth 1.7 cents each, according to TPG‘s most recent valuations, meaning the Vegas booking could be worth more than the cost of the stay.
The promotion is valid until 7:00pm ET or until 2 million miles are claimed. Reservations must be completed between September 20 and December 31, 2018. You must complete your hotel stay before you receive your bonus at checkout.
TPG ranks the Star Alliance member Aviana’s LifeMiles program the top undervalued airline loyalty program, in large part because it offers hidden perks, along with low taxes and fees on awards. The frequent flyer program doesn’t pass along carrier surcharges, either. A region-based chart for Star Alliance-operated flights determines how many LifeMiles you’ll need for travel with partners.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.