Act Quick: Earn 5x LifeMiles on Hotel Bookings for Today Only
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You only have a few hours (until 7:00pm ET Wednesday) to take advantage of a fantastic miles-earning opportunity when you book a hotel stay through LifeMiles, the Colombian-based airline Avianca’s mileage program.
Earn 5x miles over what you’d typically earn when you book Wednesday through the program’s website, along with its hotel portal powered by the third-party booking site Rocketmiles. In some cases, you’ll be buying miles at a discount and getting a hotel stay for free.
Travelers can earn up to 60,000 miles per night, up to a maximum of 200,000 miles per reservation. If you booked a one-night stay at LINQ Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for $159 a night, for example, you’d earn 15,000 miles today, as opposed to the typical 3,000 miles. Avianca miles are worth 1.7 cents each, according to TPG‘s most recent valuations, meaning the Vegas booking could be worth more than the cost of the stay.
The promotion is valid until 7:00pm ET or until 2 million miles are claimed. Reservations must be completed between September 20 and December 31, 2018. You must complete your hotel stay before you receive your bonus at checkout.
TPG ranks the Star Alliance member Aviana’s LifeMiles program the top undervalued airline loyalty program, in large part because it offers hidden perks, along with low taxes and fees on awards. The frequent flyer program doesn’t pass along carrier surcharges, either. A region-based chart for Star Alliance-operated flights determines how many LifeMiles you’ll need for travel with partners.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees