Earn up to 5k Bonus Marriott Points on Weekend Stays in London
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Marriott is running a promotion through the end of the year that offers up to 25% off and up to 5,000 bonus Marriott points on London stays that include a weekend night. See the promotion on Marriott's website here.
During this promotion, you'll earn up to 3,000 bonus points on standard rooms and up to 5,000 bonus points on premium rooms and suites. TPG's latest valuations peg the value of 3,000 points at $27 and the value of 5,000 points at $45. To take part in this promotion you'll need to:
- Book an advanced purchase rate, which will be non-refundable
- Include a Friday or Saturday night in your stay
- Stay before December 31
- Book using the promotional code M11
There are fourteen participating properties in London, including four properties advertising rates less than £100 (about $130) on some weekend nights. Although most properties are offering the 3,000 points per stay in a standard room and 5,000 points per stay in a premium room or suite, three of these less expensive properties only offer 2,000 points per stay in a standard room and 4,000 points per stay in a premium room.
The easiest way to book these properties with the M11 promo code is by clicking through from the promotional page on Marriott's website. Here are the fourteen participating properties:
- Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale
- London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch
- London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
- Heathrow Windsor Marriott Hotel
- London Marriott Hotel Twickenham
- The London EDITION
If you use a co-branded Marriott or Starwood credit card like the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card or Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card to pay for your stay you'll earn 6 points per dollar spent, which is a 5.4% return based on TPG's latest valuations. Alternatively, you could use the Chase Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent, which is a 6% return.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby