This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Black Friday might be long over, but the holiday deals keep rolling in. On Friday, you can earn bonus miles from four different airlines when making Apple purchases. The bonus elevations can be had at the following rates:
- American: Earn 5 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- Delta: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- United: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- Alaska: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
While purchasing through your portal of choice (AAdvantage Shopping, SkyMiles Shopping, MileagePlus Shopping or Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping), make sure to check the terms and conditions on this one-day offer. Currently, the iPad Pro, new MacBook Air and new Mac mini are not eligible for this promotion as well as gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping. However, you can earn these bonus points on other newer products, such as the iPhone XR, for example.
For example, if you’re shopping through the AAdvantage portal and purchase an iPhone XR for $899, you’d earn 4,495 AAdvantage miles, which are worth $63 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. From another portal that’s earning 2x miles, such as Alaska, Delta or United, you’d earn 1,798 miles for that same $899 purchase, which are worth $32, $22 and $25, respectively.
Using online shopping portals is one of the best ways to maximize your holiday shopping experience, especially when it comes to earning bonus miles. However, remember these deals will likely expire at the end of the day — so don’t miss out!
Featured image by Don Arnold / Contributor via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees