Earn up to 5 Miles per Dollar on Apple Purchases With Several Airline Shopping Portals
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Black Friday might be long over, but the holiday deals keep rolling in. On Friday, you can earn bonus miles from four different airlines when making Apple purchases. The bonus elevations can be had at the following rates:
- American: Earn 5 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- Delta: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- United: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
- Alaska: Earn 2 miles per dollar at Apple (typically 1)
While purchasing through your portal of choice (AAdvantage Shopping, SkyMiles Shopping, MileagePlus Shopping or Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping), make sure to check the terms and conditions on this one-day offer. Currently, the iPad Pro, new MacBook Air and new Mac mini are not eligible for this promotion as well as gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping. However, you can earn these bonus points on other newer products, such as the iPhone XR, for example.
For example, if you’re shopping through the AAdvantage portal and purchase an iPhone XR for $899, you’d earn 4,495 AAdvantage miles, which are worth $63 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. From another portal that’s earning 2x miles, such as Alaska, Delta or United, you’d earn 1,798 miles for that same $899 purchase, which are worth $32, $22 and $25, respectively.
Using online shopping portals is one of the best ways to maximize your holiday shopping experience, especially when it comes to earning bonus miles. However, remember these deals will likely expire at the end of the day — so don’t miss out!
Featured image by Don Arnold / Contributor via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees