Limited time: Get 20% off Marriott Escapes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
Marriott Escapes, which offers last-minute getaways for weekend stays, is offering up to a 20% discount on hotels. The special is valid for bookings from now until Sunday, Sept. 15 for stays over the next four weekends.
The special is valid throughout the week at Marriott Resort properties and for weekend stays at other Marriott hotels. Some hotels can even be booked for long weekends, including Thursday and Sunday nights. St. Regis, Ritz-Carlton, Edition, Bulgari and Design Hotels aren’t included in the promotion.
To find a participating hotel, enter your destination and travel dates on the Marriott Escapes page.
While this isn’t a crazy phenomenal deal, it’s nice to see that Marriott is offering a discount at many of its properties. If you’re planning to take advantage of this, make sure to book by Sunday and maximize your rewards by using one of the following cards:
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card: Earn 6x points on eligible Marriott stays
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card: Earn 6x points on eligible Marriott stays
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card: Earn 6x points on eligible Marriott stays
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: Earn 2x points on travel, including hotels
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: Earn 3x points on travel, including hotels
Featured photo courtesy of Marriott
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.