Enter to Win 10,000 Points With American Airlines Business Extra
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s Small Business Week 2019! Click here to view our content hub with business credit card reviews, points and miles tips for business owners and more.
Today officially marks the start of National Small Business Week, and here at TPG, we’re kicking off our coverage by bringing your attention to a chance to win some incredibly valuable points. As you’re hopefully aware, in addition to the normal AAdvantage frequent flyer program, American Airlines offers a second program for small businesses to double dip on their rewards. It’s called Business Extra, and if you’re not familiar, you should check out our full guide to earning and burning with this program for additional details.
To jump start the celebrations for National Small Business Week, Business Extra is offering the chance to earn up to 10,000 bonus points if you register at this link through May 11.
All you have to do to enter is fill in your Business Extra account number and contact information, and share 10-100 words about how Business Extra has helped your company succeed.
You normally earn Business Extra points at a rate of 1 point/$5 spent on eligible flights. This means that the lucky winner will take home 10,000 points, or the equivalent earnings of $50,000 spent on flights. Business Extra offers a number of different award options ranging from free flights and upgrades to elite status and Admirals Club access. If you end up taking home the 10,000 points here are some of the top ways you could redeem them:
- 15 one-way one segment upgrades within North America or to Hawaii and the Caribbean
- 3 one-way international upgrades on discounted fares (any fare code except for B,N,O,Q or S)
- 5 one-way main cabin AA flights within North America, excluding US transcontinental flights
- 3 one-way first class AA flights within North America, excluding US transcontinental flights
- 1 round-trip main cabin AA flight from the US to Europe, Asia or the South Pacific
- 3 years of AAdvantage Gold elite status (or one year for three of your employees)
- 33 Admirals Club day passes or three full memberships
Business Extra is such a great program because it lets you double up your earnings for eligible AA and partner flights. You still earn miles through the AAdvantage program in addition to earning Business Extra points. This current 10,000-point giveaway could really jumpstart your next vacation or your companies year of travel, so if you’re signed up for Business Extra, make sure to spend a minute or two entering to win.
Featured photo by Robert Alexander / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.