Enter to Win 10,000 Points With American Airlines Business Extra
It's Small Business Week 2019! Click here to view our content hub with business credit card reviews, points and miles tips for business owners and more.
Today officially marks the start of National Small Business Week, and here at TPG, we're kicking off our coverage by bringing your attention to a chance to win some incredibly valuable points. As you're hopefully aware, in addition to the normal AAdvantage frequent flyer program, American Airlines offers a second program for small businesses to double dip on their rewards. It's called Business Extra, and if you're not familiar, you should check out our full guide to earning and burning with this program for additional details.
To jump start the celebrations for National Small Business Week, Business Extra is offering the chance to earn up to 10,000 bonus points if you register at this link through May 11.
All you have to do to enter is fill in your Business Extra account number and contact information, and share 10-100 words about how Business Extra has helped your company succeed.
You normally earn Business Extra points at a rate of 1 point/$5 spent on eligible flights. This means that the lucky winner will take home 10,000 points, or the equivalent earnings of $50,000 spent on flights. Business Extra offers a number of different award options ranging from free flights and upgrades to elite status and Admirals Club access. If you end up taking home the 10,000 points here are some of the top ways you could redeem them:
- 15 one-way one segment upgrades within North America or to Hawaii and the Caribbean
- 3 one-way international upgrades on discounted fares (any fare code except for B,N,O,Q or S)
- 5 one-way main cabin AA flights within North America, excluding US transcontinental flights
- 3 one-way first class AA flights within North America, excluding US transcontinental flights
- 1 round-trip main cabin AA flight from the US to Europe, Asia or the South Pacific
- 3 years of AAdvantage Gold elite status (or one year for three of your employees)
- 33 Admirals Club day passes or three full memberships
Business Extra is such a great program because it lets you double up your earnings for eligible AA and partner flights. You still earn miles through the AAdvantage program in addition to earning Business Extra points. This current 10,000-point giveaway could really jumpstart your next vacation or your companies year of travel, so if you're signed up for Business Extra, make sure to spend a minute or two entering to win.
Top offers from our partners
How we chose these cards
- Learn Moreabout Credit One Bank Wander® CardTerms Apply