Earn 10 AAdvantage Miles per Dollar Spent at Crowne Plaza
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Planning to book a stay at IHG’s Crowne Plaza brand? For a limited time, American’s AAdvantage eShopping portal is offering 10 miles for every dollar spent on eligible reservations. Best yet, you’ll be booking directly through IHG in order to qualify, which means you’re eligible to earn points, elite credit and more.
As with any portal purchases, it’s important to note the terms and conditions — if you’re making a reservation using coupons or discount codes not listed on the site, or book an ineligible rate, you might not receive bonus miles:
“Not eligible until reservations have been fulfilled. Specialty rates such as corporate, negotiated rates, and IHG Friends & Family are not eligible for Cash Back. Rooms booked and paid for by IHG reward Club Points are not eligible. Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.”
Note that you may be able to pair this with credit card offers, such as those currently available through American Express:
AAdvantage eShopping is also offering 5 miles per dollar spent at other IHG properties — if you’re booking a stay at Crowne Plaza, though, be sure to click through that option before making a reservation.
Featured image of the Crowne Plaza Vientiane by Eric Rosen.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees