What Type of Plane You Are, as Told by Your Zodiac Sign
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With all this talk about Mercury in retrograde, we know you might be wondering what the stars hold for you. And since this is The Points Guy, we figured what better way than to equate this all to planes? After all, planes have such varied personalities — and if you know what to look for, you’re bound to find some similarities between them and your astrological sign. Here’s what the stars have in mind for you:
Aries: Boeing 757
You’re not afraid to take action when other planes won’t. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?
Taurus: Boeing 767
You’re reliable and trustworthy and people can count on you for getting the job done.
Leo: Airbus A380
You’re not afraid to make a scene. When you arrive at your destination, you better believe everyone will know.
Sagittarius: Airbus A340
You know how to laugh at yourself — and you’re no stranger to going against the grain.
Virgo: Airbus A320
“Loyal” and “reliable” is most people’s first impression of you. You like to stay in your comfort zone above all else.
Capricorn: Airbus A330
You like to think of yourself as a portrait of stability, responsibility and self-control. You’re not the life of the party, but you’re OK with that.
Gemini: Airbus A220
You’re young and you have a lot to say. You’re definitely not one to say no to a fun adventure, and are constantly on the go.
Libra: Boeing 777
You can’t be bothered to get involved in other people’s drama (although you do like watching from afar). You take your job very seriously.
Aquarius: Boeing 787
You are, and always have been, progressive and independent. You’re a world traveler who doesn’t care what people think of you.
Scorpio: Airbus A321neo
If you’re one thing, it’s brave. You aren’t afraid to go head-to-head with those who might be stronger or older than you. You know you have a lot going for you at the end of the day.
Cancer: Boeing 747
You’re not known as the Queen of the Skies for nothing — you’re a natural-born leader with a moody streak. Bow down, everyone.
Pisces: Airbus A350
You’re the practical, intuitive one we all need but don’t deserve.
Don’t agree with your aircraft match? Don’t blame us — things like this are just written in the
All graphics by Orli Friedman / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.