What Type of Plane You Are, as Told by Your Zodiac Sign
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With all this talk about Mercury in retrograde, we know you might be wondering what the stars hold for you. And since this is The Points Guy, we figured what better way than to equate this all to planes? After all, planes have such varied personalities — and if you know what to look for, you’re bound to find some similarities between them and your astrological sign. Here’s what the stars have in mind for you:
Aries: Boeing 757
You’re not afraid to take action when other planes won’t. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?
Taurus: Boeing 767
You’re reliable and trustworthy and people can count on you for getting the job done.
Leo: Airbus A380
You’re not afraid to make a scene. When you arrive at your destination, you better believe everyone will know.
Sagittarius: Airbus A340
You know how to laugh at yourself — and you’re no stranger to going against the grain.
Virgo: Airbus A320
“Loyal” and “reliable” is most people’s first impression of you. You like to stay in your comfort zone above all else.
Capricorn: Airbus A330
You like to think of yourself as a portrait of stability, responsibility and self-control. You’re not the life of the party, but you’re OK with that.
Gemini: Airbus A220
You’re young and you have a lot to say. You’re definitely not one to say no to a fun adventure, and are constantly on the go.
Libra: Boeing 777
You can’t be bothered to get involved in other people’s drama (although you do like watching from afar). You take your job very seriously.
Aquarius: Boeing 787
You are, and always have been, progressive and independent. You’re a world traveler who doesn’t care what people think of you.
Scorpio: Airbus A321neo
If you’re one thing, it’s brave. You aren’t afraid to go head-to-head with those who might be stronger or older than you. You know you have a lot going for you at the end of the day.
Cancer: Boeing 747
You’re not known as the Queen of the Skies for nothing — you’re a natural-born leader with a moody streak. Bow down, everyone.
Pisces: Airbus A350
You’re the practical, intuitive one we all need but don’t deserve.
Don’t agree with your aircraft match? Don’t blame us — things like this are just written in the
All graphics by Orli Friedman / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees