The Best Points Hotels for Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Staying home to celebrate the final days of bachelor/bachelorette life seems all too passé. Or, to put it more bluntly, boring.
The trend among millennials is to jet set to locations better known for debauchery, partying and a weekend of luxury. After all, those are the criteria necessary for an appropriate sendoff into marital bliss. But that doesn’t come without expense. Between airfare, hotels, lavish dinners and late night partying, bachelor and bachelorette parties can frequently cost four figures per attendee.
You can defray those costs by using points to cover your hotel stays (and miles for your flights to your destination). Consider doing just that at the following properties in some of the most frequented bachelor/bachelorette party locations.
1. SLS Las Vegas
Cost: 10,000 Starpoints per night
As a Vegas veteran, I honestly believe where you stay does matter. Restaurant options, lively bars and trafficked casinos add to the energy of the party. The SLS is as competitive as any hotel in this area, boasting an eclectic offering of restaurants that range from sushi to Mediterranean to the Umami Burger Beer Garden and Sports Book. The property is at the end of the Strip, but what does that matter? Taking a party bus around town is surprisingly cheap and unsurprisingly fun.
2. Marriott Stanton South Beach, Miami
Cost: 45,000 Marriott points per night
The steep price in points is justified by its beachfront location. Poolside food and beverage services add to the luxury of one of the more popular bachelor/bachelorette party locations. The area’s most popular nightlife spots are just a short cab ride away. Forgot to pack something? Nearby Bal Harbour Mall, although pricy, caters to all your fashion needs for a night out.
3. Le Méridien Denver Downtown
Cost: 16,000 Starpoints per night
54thirty, the property’s rooftop bar, is hands-down the best place in the city to start your night out. It offers the city’s best views, so just point to where you want to head to when you plan to kick things up a notch. The property is located just a mile from Coors Field, the epicenter of an area that boast Denver’s best bars and nightlife.
4. InterContinental Montreal
Cost: 45,000 IHG points per night
Located between downtown and Old Montreal, the property provides ideal access to the city’s main arteries. Casino gaming, sporting events and great nightlife are short rides away at most.
5. Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area
Cost: 40,000 Marriott points per night
The steep price is worth it for staying steps from the French Quarter, where you’ll be sure to spend most of your time partying. The property offers native cuisine — oysters, beignets and other great NOLA-inspired dishes. The casino and House of Blues are both easy walks from the hotel.
6. JW Marriott Austin
Cost: 40,000 Marriott points per night
Edge Pool Bar & Cabanas offer a great way to party during the day. The hotel is just blocks away from famed Sixth Street, and it’s easy enough to find transportation to Lake Austin where more parties await.
7. Noelle Nashville
Cost: 20,000 Starpoints per night
With Broadway just a block from the property, you’re at the epicenter of the country music community. The property’s rooftop bar, Rarebird, affords you great views of Printer’s Alley and offers artisanal cocktails. It’s a great place for your party to congregate before heading out to dinner.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.