This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton Honors just launched a promotion at its Asia Pacific resorts offering up to 25% off for the general public or up to 35% off for Hilton Honors members. This discount drops the price at some already surprisingly-affordable resorts down to as little as $51 per night after taxes and fees. You can find solid deals across Asia and Australia, including the Conrad Bali and Hilton Moorea.
The downside? These booking require a nonrefundable prepayment at booking and the reservation can’t be changed. Still, if you don’t mind locking yourself down, this promotion can be an excellent deal.
The savings get even better if you have a Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card. One of the lesser known card benefits is a $250 per cardmember year Hilton Resort statement credit. That makes booking one of these getaways even cheaper — or possibly completely free.
I stayed at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang just last month, and I made sure to put the room and food charges on my Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card to test how the credit works. I was pleasantly surprised that it posted just two days after the charge for the stay:
Where: Hilton Resorts in Asia Pacific
Cost: $51+ per night after taxes/fees
Book by: March 19
Dates: March 20, 2019 to February 2, 2020
Advanced Purchase: 29 days
Pay With: Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (14x Hilton points plus $250 Hilton Resort statement credit), Citi Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve Card (3x on travel) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang for $43 per night plus taxes/fees ($51 total):
Hilton Sanqingshan Resort for $55 per night plus taxes/fees:
Doubletree by Hilton Cairns, Australia for $94 per night plus taxes/fees:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji – Sonaisali Island for $102 per night plus taxes/fees:
Conrad Bali for $112 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa for $160 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa for $388 per night plus taxes/fees:
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Featured image of DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang by JT Genter / TPG
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
This card is currently offering a welcome bonus of 150,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express after you use your new Card to make $4,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, enjoy a free Weekend Night Reward within your first year and every year after renewal.
- Earn 14X Hilton Bonus Points when you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 7X Bonus Points for eligible purchases: on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies & at U.S. restaurants.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy up to $250 in Hilton Resort Credits on your Card each anniversary year, when you stay at participating resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
- Enjoy complimentary Diamond status with your Hilton Honors Aspire Card.
- $450 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees