Deal Alert: Score Hilton Resorts in Asia and Australia From $51 Per Night
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton Honors just launched a promotion at its Asia Pacific resorts offering up to 25% off for the general public or up to 35% off for Hilton Honors members. This discount drops the price at some already surprisingly-affordable resorts down to as little as $51 per night after taxes and fees. You can find solid deals across Asia and Australia, including the Conrad Bali and Hilton Moorea.
The downside? These booking require a nonrefundable prepayment at booking and the reservation can’t be changed. Still, if you don’t mind locking yourself down, this promotion can be an excellent deal.
The savings get even better if you have a Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card. One of the lesser known card benefits is a $250 per cardmember year Hilton Resort statement credit. That makes booking one of these getaways even cheaper — or possibly completely free. The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
I stayed at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang just last month, and I made sure to put the room and food charges on my Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card to test how the credit works. I was pleasantly surprised that it posted just two days after the charge for the stay:
Where: Hilton Resorts in Asia Pacific
Cost: $51+ per night after taxes/fees
Book by: March 19
Dates: March 20, 2019 to February 2, 2020
Advanced Purchase: 29 days
Pay With: Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (14x Hilton points plus $250 Hilton Resort statement credit), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on air travel) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang for $43 per night plus taxes/fees ($51 total):
Hilton Sanqingshan Resort for $55 per night plus taxes/fees:
Doubletree by Hilton Cairns, Australia for $94 per night plus taxes/fees:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji – Sonaisali Island for $102 per night plus taxes/fees:
Conrad Bali for $112 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa for $160 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa for $388 per night plus taxes/fees:
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Featured image of DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang by JT Genter / TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees