Deal Alert: Score Hilton Resorts in Asia and Australia From $51 Per Night
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton Honors just launched a promotion at its Asia Pacific resorts offering up to 25% off for the general public or up to 35% off for Hilton Honors members. This discount drops the price at some already surprisingly-affordable resorts down to as little as $51 per night after taxes and fees. You can find solid deals across Asia and Australia, including the Conrad Bali and Hilton Moorea.
The downside? These booking require a nonrefundable prepayment at booking and the reservation can’t be changed. Still, if you don’t mind locking yourself down, this promotion can be an excellent deal.
The savings get even better if you have a Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card. One of the lesser known card benefits is a $250 per cardmember year Hilton Resort statement credit. That makes booking one of these getaways even cheaper — or possibly completely free. The information for the Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
I stayed at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang just last month, and I made sure to put the room and food charges on my Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card to test how the credit works. I was pleasantly surprised that it posted just two days after the charge for the stay:
Where: Hilton Resorts in Asia Pacific
Cost: $51+ per night after taxes/fees
Book by: March 19
Dates: March 20, 2019 to February 2, 2020
Advanced Purchase: 29 days
Pay With: Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (14x Hilton points plus $250 Hilton Resort statement credit), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on air travel) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang for $43 per night plus taxes/fees ($51 total):
Hilton Sanqingshan Resort for $55 per night plus taxes/fees:
Doubletree by Hilton Cairns, Australia for $94 per night plus taxes/fees:
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji – Sonaisali Island for $102 per night plus taxes/fees:
Conrad Bali for $112 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Guam Resort & Spa for $160 per night plus taxes/fees:
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa for $388 per night plus taxes/fees:
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Featured image of DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang by JT Genter / TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.