This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Right now Amazon.com is offering some lucky shoppers $10 off an eligible Amazon purchase just by changing their one-click purchase setting to a Citi issued card. I’ve gotten this bonus a number of times in the past, so when I saw the banner in my own Amazon account this morning, I was thrilled to save another $10.
At first, after clicking on the link, it told me I was not eligible for the promotion. However, as soon as I changed my one-click settings off of a Citi card and to a different credit card, I seemed to again be eligible to get $10 off an Amazon purchase if I changed the one-click settings back to a Citi card.
This promotion will not work for everyone, but it is quick and easy to try either using the link above or just pay attention if a similar banner pops up in your Amazon account in the future.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement or received an email for the 1-Click default payment and to purchases made with an eligible Citi Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer.
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Citi Card.
- An eligible Citi Card is a Citi-branded consumer or business credit card issued in the US except for the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2018. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC
LIMITED TIME OFFER: This card is now offering a 60,000-point bonus after spending $4,000 in the first three months. 60,000 ThankYou points can be worth up to $1,020 based on TPG's most recent valuations.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
- Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*