Deal alert: Savannah with flights starting at $98
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We learned about this offer from our friends at Secret Flying. This JetBlue deal is available for travel from February to March.
Airline: JetBlue Airways
Routes: BOS/BNA/JFK/LGA/MIA to SAV
How to book: Directly through JetBlue or through Google Flights
Travel dates: February – March
The deals below are for Blue Basic seats which only include a standard seat. A carry-on, seat selection and checked bag will each cost an additional fee.
For under $100, travelers on the East Coast can snag a nonstop flight from New York (JFK or LGA) to Savannah (SAV) for $98 round-trip at the beginning of March.
From the end of February to the beginning of March, flyers can go from Boston (BOS) to Savannah (SAV) for $161 round-trip. The departure is nonstop, but the flight back to Boston has a layover in New York (JFK).
Floridians can head to Savannah (SAV) from Miami (MIA) for $184 round-trip at the beginning of March. The flight includes a stop in New York (JFK) each way.
For just over $200, travelers can go from Nashville (BNA) to Savannah (SAV) round-trip. This flight also has a layover in New York (JFK) each way.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel. JetBlue cardholders can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6 points per dollar on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3 points per dollar on JetBlue or the JetBlue Business Card for 6 points per dollar.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
From its famous pralines to historical architecture and coastal landscape, Savannah is a destination in the South that should not be overlooked, especially at these prices.
Featured image by Adam Goldberg Photography/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.