Deal alert: Round-trip to Turks and Caicos from $208
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If the turquoise waters, white-sand beaches and bright sunshine of Turks and Caicos are calling to you, now is the time to answer. With this deal from American Airlines, Delta or JetBlue, you’ll find flights for a little over $200 round-trip from a number of U.S. departure cities.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here.
This deal was originally sent out by Thrifty Traveler to its Premium members, who are notified about cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals by email for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually.
The offer applies to travel from December 2021- October 2022.
Some of the lowest nonstop round-trip fares we found to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) were from Miami (MIA) at $208 and New York (JFK) for $214 for basic economy seats.
Airline: American, Delta, JetBlue
Routes: Denver (DEN), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), Atlanta (ATL) and many more cities in the U.S. to Turks and Caicos (PLS)
How to book: Directly through airline sites or Google flights
Travel Dates: December 2021-October 2022
The deal includes basic economy round-trip flights from a great range of cities across the U.S. including:
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Destin (VPS)
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Fort Myers (RSW)
- Gainesville (GNV)
- Gulfport (GPT)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Key West (EYW)
- Miami (MIA)
- Mobile (MOB)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- Nashville (BNA)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Sarasota (SRQ)
- Savannah (SAV)
- Tampa (TPA)
- West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Westchester County (HPN)
There are many available economy flights for $208 throughout January and February 2022 from MIA-PLS round-trip on American Airlines.
In March 2022, we found basic economy round-trip flights available for $214 from JFK-PLS via JetBlue.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points. Frequent JetBlue fliers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3x on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Whether you’re looking forward to a luxury resort stay, incredible scuba diving along a barrier reef or simply relaxing in the sunshine, it’s time to add Turks and Caicos to your travel list.
Featured image by Summer Hull/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees