Deal alert: Round-trip flights to Orlando for under $100
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re still trying to decide upon a holiday gift for the family, how does a trip to Orlando sound? American, Delta, JetBlue and United are offering affordable round-trip economy flights, some for under $100. Travel during most of 2022 (January-October) from departure cities across the U.S.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The deal was originally sent out by Thrifty Traveler to its Premium members, who are notified about cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals by email for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually.
The offer applies to travel from January 2022 through October 2022.
Some of the cheapest flights we found to Orlando (MCO) were from Cinncinati (CVG) at $97; from Newark (EWR) at $107; from Washington, D.C. (IAD), at $117; from Detroit (DTW) at $127; and from Portland, Oregon (PDX), at $278 for basic economy seats.
Airlines: American, Delta, JetBlue and United.
Routes: Detroit (DTW), Boston (BOS), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Philadelphia (PHL), Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Houston (IAH), Washinton, D.C. (IAD), and many more cities to Orlando (MCO).
How to book: Directly through airline sites or Google Flights.
Travel dates: January-October 2022.
The deal includes basic economy round-trip flights from a long list of cities across the U.S. including:
- Atlanta (ATL).
- Chicago (ORD).
- Cincinnati (CVG).
- Cleveland (CLE).
- Detroit (DTW).
- Houston (IAH).
- Los Angeles (LAX).
- Nashville (BNA).
- New Orleans (MSY).
- New York (JFK/LGA).
- Newark (EWR).
- Portland (PDX).
- Washington, D.C. (IAD).
TPG found an economy ticket in January on Delta from Cincinnati (CVG) to Orlando (MCO) for $97 round-trip on Google Flights.
For travelers in the New York and New Jersey area, there are direct JetBlue flights available at the beginning of February for $107 round-trip from EWR.
There are multiple nonstop flights from Washington, D.C. (IAD), to MCO during February via United Airlines for $117.
On American Airlines, flights are available toward the end of January from Detroit (DTW) to MCO for $127.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel. Frequent JetBlue flyers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3x on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Orlando’s appeal ranges far and wide, though the mouse ears and wizard hats are the top draws in our book. The wide range of dates, departure cities and great fares make this deal to the Sunshine State one that is hard to pass up.
Featured photo courtesy of Universal Orlando.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees