Deal alert: Round-trip flights to the Hawaiian Islands for less than $200
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A getaway to Hawaii sounds like the perfect way to leave the cold weather behind this winter. With this deal from American Airlines, Delta, United, Alaska Airlines, WestJet and Hawaiian Airlines, you can enjoy the sunshine of Hawaii for less than $200 round-trip. The offers include a wide range of departure cities, as well as four different Hawaiian islands.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here.
The deal was originally sent out by Thrifty Traveler to its Premium members, who are notified about cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals by email for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually.
The offer applies to travel from January 2022 through March 2022.
Nonstop round-trip flights to Honolulu (HNL) and Kauai (LIH) from San Francisco (SFO) are available for $198; from Denver (DEN) for $276 and from Portland (PDX) for $278 for basic economy seats.
Airline: American, Delta, United, Delta, Hawaiian Airlines, WestJet, Alaska Airlines
Routes: San Fransisco (SFO), Chicago (ORD), Denver (DEN), Houston (IAH) and many more cities in the U.S. and Canada to Oahu (HNL), Kauai (LIH), the Big Island (KOA) and Maui (OGG).
How to book: Directly through airline sites or Google flights
Travel Dates: January 2022-March 2022
The deal includes basic economy round-trip flights from cities across North America, including:
- Albuquerque (ABQ)
- Anchorage (ANC)
- Boise (BOI)
- Bozeman (BZN)
- Burbank (BUR)
- Calgary (YYC)
- Chicago (MDW)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Colorado Springs (COS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Des Moines (DSM)
- Edmonton (YEG)
- El Paso (ELP)
- Eugene (EUG)
- Fresno (FAT)
- Houston (HOU)
- Houston (IAH)
- Idaho Falls (IDA)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Long Beach (LGB)
- Madison (MSN)
- Medford (MFR)
- Milwaukee (MKE)
- Monterey (MRY)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Palm Springs (PSP)
- Portland (PDX)
- Regina (YQR)
- Reno (RNO)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Santa Ana (SNA)
- Santa Barbara (SBA)
- Saskatoon (YXE)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Spokane (GEG)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Tucson (TUS)
- Vancouver (YVR)
- Wichita (ICT)
TPG found a steal from SFO-LIH starting at $198 round-trip for basic economy nonstop flights on United in February.
Throughout January and February, there are a handful of dates per month from PDX-HNL starting at $278 round-trip for nonstop flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
American, Delta and United airlines are offering round-trip flights from DEN-HNL at the end of January for $276.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Depending on which island you want to go to, this deal provides a range of affordable options for a winter escape to Hawaii.
Featured image by Timur Alexandrov/EyeEm/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees