Burn and earn: Get a free night for the future when you redeem Radisson Rewards points this fall
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There was a time, a few years back, when Radisson Rewards were all the rage.
The program often ran excellent promotions and building your points balance was relatively easy. That’s changed in recent years, so there is no longer a fever pitch to earn Radisson Rewards. However, the program still runs great promotions on occasion that make your Radisson Rewards points more valuable.
The new One.Two.Free. promotion is a great example. And, if you have some Radisson Rewards points lying fallow in your account anyway, this is a good time to spend them.
Before we start, remember that Radisson recently created a new program for members based in the Americas. This promotion is offered to all Radisson Rewards Americas members and is not available to members of the international Radisson Rewards program at the time of writing.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Now back to the promotion. Right now, if you redeem Radisson Rewards points for a two-night stay at participating Radisson Hotels Americas properties between Sept. 8–Dec. 31, 2021, you’ll receive a free night e-Cert to use between Jan. 17–May 23, 2022. The bonus e-Cert makes it easy to plan a short trip by the end of the year and have another trip to look forward to early next year.
As a refresher, Radisson Rewards has five hotel categories and the lowest tier costs just 15,000 points per night.
Before booking your reward stay, you must register for this promotion.
You can earn up to five free night e-Certs: one for each award night stay of two nights or more.
If you redeem your points to stay at a Category 1–3 hotel, you’ll receive an e-Cert by email for any Radisson property in those category tiers. Redemptions for award night stays at a Category 4 or 5 hotel will receive an e-Cert by email that can be used at any of Radisson’s 600+ hotels in the Americas.
This promotion could make for a terrific staycation or provide the lodging for a quick road trip. Some nice end-of-summer hotel options include:
- Radisson Panama City Beach – Oceanfront
- Radisson Hotel Miami Beach
- Treasure Island – TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Blu Anaheim
Featured photo of Radisson Blue Anaheim by Ariana Arghandewal/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees