Deal alert: Save up to 35% on a summer getaway to the Caribbean, Latin America and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re still looking to find a cheap price for your summer vacation accommodation, you may be in luck. Radisson Hotels Americas just announced a sweet deal, but you have to act fast.
This summer deal will let you save up to 35% on your accommodation when you stay three nights or more. Whether you want to take a tropical trip to Costa Rica, explore Mexico City, lounge on the beaches of the Dominican Republic or kick back in Brazil, this deal will help you save.
The offer won’t last long, though: While your trip can be for later in the year, you’ll have to book it by July 3. This deal is open to anyone, but Radisson Rewards members can save an extra 5% — and it’s free to sign up.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Hotel: Radisson Hotels Americas.
Locations: More than 60 Radisson hotels, concentrated in the Caribbean and Latin America.
How to book: Directly through the Radisson website or phone line using the code STAY622.
Travel dates: July 4 through Sept. 30.
Book by: July 3.
- Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, starting at $94 per night.
- Park Inn by Radisson San Jose, Costa Rica, starting at $84 per night.
- Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, starting at $125 per night.
- Radisson Blu Aruba, starting at $217 per night.
- Radisson Hotel Anapolis, starting at $38 per night.
- Radisson Paraiso Hotel Mexico City, starting at $56 per night.
When you visit the hotel’s page, the first thing you should do is locate “Promotional code” in the “Special Rates” drop-down menu and enter the code STAY622. This way you’ll be able to view the rates with the discount applied.
Then, select the dates you’d like to stay. Make sure your stay is three nights or more, or you won’t qualify for the discount.
Once you enter the information and click “Check availability,” you’ll see all the room options available for those dates. Browse to find the one that suits you best. Here, we found a double room for $125 per night.
“Select” your room and proceed to checkout. Fill out all guest information, and be sure to check that booking details are correct and your discount has been applied. Keep in mind your selection will only be reserved for 15 minutes without payment.
Maximize your purchase
The Citi Premier® Card is a great option for booking hotels. You will earn 3 points per dollar spent on hotels. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is another great card to take with you when you’re traveling. You’ll be rewarded with 2 points per dollar on travel purchases.
Many summer travelers are looking for any way to save a few dollars. With up to 35% off of hotels in must-see destinations, Radisson might be a top choice.
Remember to stay for three nights or more and apply the code STAY622 to get this deal.
Featured photo by Vitor Marigo/Aurora Photos/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees