Prime Day Deal Alert: Travel Accessories up to 45% Off
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Black Friday Prime Day is finally here, and Amazon has a ton of amazing deals in store. But with thousands of products to choose from, and new deals starting as often as every five minutes, it’s easy to get lost and think that you’re actually in the Amazon. To help you on this hunt, we here at TPG are scouring Amazon all day to find the best deals that might be worth a look. And while the discounts are exciting in and of themselves, there are also ways to maximize your return on Amazon spending during this two-day sale, which you can read about at the end of the post.
Although the sale officially runs through the end of today, some deals aren’t available for the full time and quantities are limited, so if you’re interested in an offer, you’ll need to act quick. As a reminder, these discounts are available exclusively to Amazon Prime members. If you’re not currently an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up today for a free trial to take advantage of the sale. In addition, Prime Student allows college students to receive a free six-month trial membership.
Prime Day has brought upon a plethora of fantastic deals for frequent travelers. We’ve already seen travel-friendly deals for luggage, wireless headphones, tablets and e-readers, beauty products and smartphones, among others. But they’re not over yet. There are a number of other travel accessories, including Tile trackers, portable chargers, packing cubes, and smartwatches available for as much as 45% off.
Here are the deals:
2. POWERADD Pilot 2GS 10000mAh Portable Charger, Dual USB Ports Power Bank 3.4A High-Speed Charge Compatible for $11.46 (was $17.99 — now 36% off)
Amazon.com Price: $49.95 (as of 08/16/2019 4:30pm EST – Details)
4. Compression Packing Cubes, Gonex Extensible Storage Mesh Bags Organizers for $29.24 (was $38.99 — now 25% off)
Amazon.com Price: $29.24 (as of 08/16/2019 4:30pm EST – Details)
5. 3pcs TSA-Approved Clear Travel Toiletry Bag With Handle Strap, ANRUI Airline Kit 3-1-1 Clear Liquids Toiletries & Cosmetics Organizer Carry-On Luggage for $8.99 (was $12.50 — now 28% off)
Amazon.com Price: $9.99 plus 10% off with coupon (as of 08/16/2019 4:30pm EST – Details)
Amazon.com Price: $31.99 (as of 08/16/2019 4:30pm EST – Details)
Amazon.com Price: $349.99 (as of 08/16/2019 4:30pm EST – Details)
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget, you can maximize your rewards on Amazon purchases by using a credit card such as the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Citi Double Cash Card or The Blue Business®️ Plus Credit Card from American Express. Check out this post for a deeper dive into the best cards for Amazon purchases — not only on Prime Day, but every day of the year. You can also stack different promotions, such as the 20% discount by using just one Amex Membership Reward point and a $10 promotional credit by spending $10+ at Whole Foods.
Follow The Points Guy for comprehensive coverage of Prime Day 2019 — click here for more great deals.
Featured image by Manuel Sulzer / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.