Deal Alert: Premium Select to Europe From 68,000 SkyMiles Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re seeing a great sale for Delta Premium Select flights to Europe, starting at just 68,000 SkyMiles round-trip, which is a steal as the product is usually expensive to book using miles. We’ve written about Delta’s Premium Select seats before, as TPG’s Benji Stawski noted that the product included comfortable seats, remarkable amenities and good service.
We’re even coming across deals from cities we don’t see often, such as Austin (AUS), Jacksonville (JAX) and Nashville (BNA). There are even cities with the promotion that aren’t listed on the Delta’s promotion page such as Washington DC (IAD).
All fares are in Delta’s Premium Select, which includes expedited check-in and security screening, a Westin Heavenly-branded blanket, a set of LSTN noise-canceling headphones and a solid amenity kit.
If you’re in need of SkyMiles, remember that you can instantly transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to Delta at a 1:1 ratio.
To search, head to Delta’s website and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: ATL/LAX/DTW/IAD/MSP/JAX/BNA/MCO/CVG/TPA to CDG/AMS
Cost: $68,000 SkyMiles + taxes and fees
Travel Dates: July – October
Pay Taxes/Fees With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Detroit (DTW) to Amsterdam (AMS) for 68,000 SkyMiles + $51 round-trip nonstop on Delta:
Washington DC (IAD) to Amsterdam (AMS) for 68,000 SkyMiles + $57 round-trip on Delta:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris (CDG) for 68,000 SkyMiles + $83 round-trip nonstop on Delta:
Austin (AUS) to Paris (CDG) for 68,000 SkyMiles + $88 round-trip on Delta:
Nashville (BNA) to Amsterdam (AMS) for 68,000 SkyMiles + $57 round-trip on Delta:
Boosting Your SkyMiles Balance
There are a variety of ways to earn Delta miles, from Delta-operated flights to trips on SkyTeam airlines to various non-travel partners. However, one of the best ways to boost your SkyMiles balance to score a few free trips is by adding one of these cards to your arsenal:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express ($550 annual fee; See Rates & Fees); 60,000-point welcome bonus after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months, though be sure to check the CardMatch Tool to see if you’re targeted for a 100,000-point welcome bonus after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months; offer subject to change at anytime, (you can transfer Membership Rewards points directly to Delta SkyMiles) Terms Apply.
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express ($595 annual fee; See Rates & Fees); Earn up to 75,000 bonus points: 50,000 bonus points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 bonus points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card ($450 annual fee; $550 if application is received on or after 1/30/2020, See Rates & Fees); Earn 40,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Terms Apply.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express ($95 annual fee; See Rates & Fees); Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Terms Apply.
For rates and fees of the Amex Platinum Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Amex Business Platinum Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Delta Reserve Business Card, click here.
For rates and fees of the Gold Delta SkyMiles Card, click here.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel