Paris deal alert: Fly from Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston and NYC for less than $500 round trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Paris is one of those places that kind of sells itself, so I’ll spare you the colorful sales pitch and get to the nitty-gritty. This latest fare sale has flights to the City of Light in the fall and winter from a host of U.S. cities that are too good to pass up. We’re not kidding; we spotted some truly epic prices.
This sale covers the fall and winter, so if you’ve had the urge to stroll down the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, here’s your shot. As is typical with discounted fares to Europe, this sale is for economy seats on flights with a layover. Checked bags will cost you extra. Or you can pay $60-$75 each way to upgrade to a baggage-inclusive fare.
Want more TPG news delivered every morning to your inbox? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
A tip of the beret to Scott’s Cheap Flights for letting us know about this deal. Its Premium membership is available for $49 per year. The Elite tier option is available for $199 per year, and it offers access to deals on premium economy, business- and first-class tickets. The more flexible you can be with your travel plans, the better price you’ll find.
Airlines: American Airlines, British Airways, Icelandair, Play and SAS.
Routes: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Newark, New York City and San Francisco to Paris.
How to book: Search Google Flights and book directly through the airline.
Travel dates: Best availability from October through February 2023.
We found flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Charles De Gaulle (CDG) in early November on American for only $543 round-trip. That is a fantastic price for this route, which does come with a layover in Dallas.
You can fly from Baltimore (BWI) to Paris in February for $644 round-trip on Icelandair. That’s a nice price for this route. It comes with a free carry-on, but a checked bag will cost you nearly $200 so pack light.
There is widespread availability for flights from New York City (JFK) to Paris at a discount. Icelandair has round-trip fares for $502 in November.
You can also find some bargain airfare if you fly out of Newark-Liberty Airport (EWR), like this itinerary on SAS for just $510 round-trip.
You can fly from Boston (BOS) to Paris for just $430 roundtrip on Play, which TPG has reviewed positively in the past. Keep in mind that this ticket does not come with a free carry-on. But still, that’s quite a nice price for a flight to France.
Here’s one more sub-$500 fare, courtesy of Icelandair. You can fly from Chicago (ORD) to Paris for only $489 round-trip in early November.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured photo by StockByM/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees