Earn 10,000 points per night + 15% off weekdays at Kimpton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
IHG just unveiled a new promotion, offering 10,000 bonus points per night, plus 15% off weekdays at Kimpton hotels. The promotion is open to all members and applies to bookings made by Aug. 9, 2021 for stays between July 27 – Dec. 30, 2021. To take advantage of this promotion, simply book an eligible hotel during the promotional period.
For more travel tips and news, sign up for our daily newsletter.
How to maximize this promotion
This promotion can be very lucrative if you have plans to stay at a Kimpton hotel this year. Combined with the 10 points per dollar earned through IHG Rewards Club, you can earn lots of points.
If you have the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, you can maximize this promotion further by charging the booking to the card for an additional 10 points per dollar.
For example, a $500 stay at a qualifying Kimpton would earn a total of 20,000 IHG points in addition to a 15% discount on weekdays:
- 10,000 points from the Summer Sale promotion
- 5,000 points from IHG
- 5,000 points from the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Elite members would earn even more, with up 100% bonus points depending on status level.
Overall, this promotion is great for IHG members staying at Kimpton hotels through the rest of the year. It allows IHG members to earn significantly more points on Kimpton stays Considering IHG free night awards start at 10,000 points per night, a single night at a Kimpton can get you a free night at a Category 1 hotel.
Featured image of the Kimpton Surfcomber Miami Beach by Melanie Lieberman/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees