Deal Alert: Two-Day JetBlue Flash Sale From $34 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitzor Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through the Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue is advertising another one of its famous two-day flash sales. This time, the routes included are to various destinations both internationally and throughout the US. We’re seeing the cheapest one-way fares from $34, and round-trips starting at $72. In order to score a ticket at these discounted fares, you must book by August 8, at 11:59pm ET or local time. Eligible travel dates are between September 4 and November 7, 2018, with blackout dates from September 10-12, as well as September 19 and October 8.
Note that a few of the dates included as part of this sale are for summer travel time, as well as peak fall dates. We’re seeing plenty of availability throughout much of September and October and into November, with some dates even extending outside of the published sale dates. Because so many cities are part of this sale, it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page in order to find out exactly which ones are included. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’ll be available through Wednesday only.
Routes: Domestic and international routes
Cost: $34+ one-way, $72+ round-trip in economy
Dates: September 4 to November 7, 2018 with some blackout dates
Booking Link: Orbitz, Expedia or directly with the airline
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $34 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for 1,800 TrueBlue points + $5.60 one-way:
Long Beach (LGB) to San Francisco (SFO) for $44 one-way:
New York (JFK) to Portland (PWM) for $48 one-way:
Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) for $72 round-trip:
Orlando (MCO) to Cancun (CUN) for $102 one-way:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to New Orleans (MSY) for $106 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to New York (LGA) for $106 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to Savannah (SAV) for $136 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to San Juan (SJU) for $155 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Jeremy Woodhouse / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 75,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,500
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber savings annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 10x points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That’s an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits through American Express Travel with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts® program at over 1,100 properties. Learn More.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees