If You Buy Any Travel-Friendly Beauty Products During Prime Day, Make It One of These
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… Amazon Prime Day, that is! For shopping obsessives, it doesn’t really get much better than this. With deals from everything from beauty products to home appliances, and of course, plenty of Amazon products, today’s the day (and tomorrow) to shop ’til ya drop.
With more deals than you’ll know what to do with, though, we know it can get a little overwhelming; never fear, TPG is here to narrow them all down for you. We’re rounding up the best travel products so that you don’t have to spend your lunch break glued to your computer. Of course, don’t forget to use a credit card that can help you earn valuable points towards your next vacation — a little something we like to call a win-win. You may also be able to earn 3% cash back or 3x Amex points when clicking through Rakuten (formerly Ebates) and purchasing luxury beauty products.
But please, whatever you do, don’t use your points to actually pay for anything (well, unless you’re using just one point).
As a reminder, these discounts are available exclusively to Amazon Prime members from July 15 through July 16. Availability is limited so if you’re interested in an offer, you’ll need to act quick. If you’re not currently an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up today for a free trial to take advantage of the sale. In addition, Prime Student allows college students to receive a free six-month trial membership.
Here are some of our favorite beauty products that you’ll want to get your hands on before you start packing for your next trip.
6. FOREO LUNA 2 Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush & Anti-Aging Face Massager for $169 (was $199 — now 15% off)
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget, you can maximize your rewards on Amazon purchases by using a credit card such as the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Citi® Double Cash Card or The Blue Business®️ Plus Credit Card from American Express. Check out this post for a deeper dive into the best cards for Amazon purchases — not only on Prime Day, but every day of the year. You can also stack different promotions, such as the 20% discount by using just one Amex Membership Reward point and a $10 promotional credit by spending $10+ at Whole Foods.
Follow The Points Guy for comprehensive coverage of Prime Day 2019 — click here for more great deals.
Featured photo by Carol Yepes / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees