30-hour deal: Book a stay at any Graduate hotel for $30 per night through July
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Travelers still looking to book a last-minute trip for this summer, perhaps even for Memorial Day weekend, should consider booking a room at a Graduate Hotels location in the U.S. or the United Kingdom, since nightly rates start at just $30 for a limited time.
In case you are unfamiliar, Graduate Hotels is a boutique hotel chain showcasing some of the country’s best colleges with university-themed decor. These hotels are located in bustling college towns, from Athens, Georgia, to Ann Arbor, Michigan, to Madison, Wisconsin, plus two hotels in England.
During the pandemic, I stayed at the Graduate in Columbus, Ohio, twice as I drove to and from my home on the East Coast to my parents’ home in the Midwest. The hotel staff was among the friendliest I’ve ever encountered thus far as a hotel guest.
If you want to reminisce about your college years or simply want to try a new hotel, consider giving the Graduate a try during this sale, which starts tomorrow and lasts for just 30 hours.
This 30-hour sale will offer a limited number of rooms for $30 per night, for stays through July 31. Act fast as the rooms are likely to get booked quickly. The sale starts at noon.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Hotels: Graduate Hotels.
Locations: Every Graduate hotel in the U.S. and U.K.
How to book: Book online through the hotel and use code SUMMER30; a limited number of rooms are available.
Travel dates: For travel through July 31.
Book: From 12 p.m. ET on May 25 through 6 p.m. ET on May 26.
As mentioned, this sale is valid for $30-per-night rooms in all 32 properties under the Graduate Hotels portfolio, including in the below cities:
- Berkeley, California.
- Bloomington, Indiana.
- Cambridge, England.
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- East Lansing, Michigan.
- Evanston, Illinois.
- Iowa City, Iowa.
- Knoxville, Tennessee.
- New Haven, Connecticut.
- Oxford, Mississippi.
- Oxford, England.
- State College, Pennsylvania.
- Tempe, Arizona.
Once you pick a property, head to its website directly to reserve your stay as you would normally. To get the $30 rate, be sure to enter the promo code SUMMER30 at the time of booking.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, use a card that earns bonus points on travel purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (5 points per dollar on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards and 2 points per dollar on all other travel purchases), the Citi Premier® Card (3 points per dollar on hotels), the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card (10 miles per dollar on hotels booked through Capital One Travel) or The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 Membership Rewards points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel).
This sale begins tomorrow at noon, when you can find rooms for $30 per night at all Graduate Hotels. Since this deal features extremely low-priced rooms, be sure to book ASAP if interested as only a certain number of rooms will be available.
As hotel rates continue to climb for domestic travel this summer, this deal is worth checking out, at the very least.
Featured photo by Jackyenjoyphotography/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees