Frontier flash sale: Flights starting at $20 one-way
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list/
Low-budget airline Frontier is back with a mega flash sale, with one-way nonstop deals across the country starting as low as $20 or $39 round-trip. We’re even seeing deals to San Juan for as low as $97!
Keep in mind that Frontier charges extra for everything from a carry-on bag to a seat assignment to a can of soda. Still, even if you choose to bring a full-size carry-on bag aboard your flight and lock in a specific seat, you will likely end up paying less than on full-service carriers. Also note that the dates you can fly vary by route, so make sure to click “About This Deal” before you book.
If you want to book, we suggest you don’t wait as these fares expire at 11:59 PM on September 16!
To search, head to Frontier’s website and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: Major routes served by Frontier, see full list here
Cost: $20 one-way, $39 round-trip
Dates: September – November
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $20 one-way:
Austin (AUS) to Detroit (DTW) for $20 one-way:
Atlanta (ATL) to Los Angeles (LAX) for $25 one-way:
Denver (DEN) to New Orleans (MSY) for $25 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) for $36 one-way:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Miami (MIA) for $36 one-way:
New York (LGA) to Atlanta (ATL) for $36 one-way:
Austin (AUS) to Tampa (TPA) for $39 round-trip nonstop:
Atlanta (ATL) to San Juan (SJU) for $97 round-trip nonstop:
Featured image courtesy of Kathryn Scott Osler/The Denver Post via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.