Deal alert: Flights to Albuquerque are less than $200 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you want to explore the culture, art and history of the Southwest, then this deal to New Mexico might be for you. American, Delta and United have discounted fares to Albuquerque from cities in the U.S. starting at $118 round-trip. These fares are only available for travel in February and March.
Airline: American, Delta, United
Routes: DFW/LAX/LGA/ORD/PDX to ABQ
How to book: Directly through airlines sites or via Google Flights
Travel dates: February – March
The fares we featured below are for basic economy seating on Delta and United, which only include a carry-on. American fares included here are for the main cabin, which include a carry-on and seat selection. You will have to pay extra for any checked bags with all of these fares.
One of the cheapest deals was on Delta from Los Angeles (LAX) to Albuquerque (ABQ) at $118 round-trip for travel in February and March.
Another West Coast option is a flight from Portland (PDX) to Albuquerque (ABQ) at $158 round-trip on Delta, United and American. The Delta flight has a stop in Salt Lake City (SLC), the United one has a layover in Denver (DEN) and the American option has a stop in Dallas (DFW).
There is a short, direct flight from Dallas (DFW) to Albuquerque (ABQ) at $198 round-trip on American for travel from the end of February to the beginning of March.
There are limited flights on United priced at $198 round-trip from Chicago (ORD) to Albuquerque (ABQ) for travel in February.
East Coast travelers can fly from New York (LGA) to Albuquerque (ABQ) for $216 round-trip on Delta and United. Both flights include a stopover.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Don’t miss out on experiencing breathtaking views of New Mexico’s mountains and hitting the hiking trails. Or maybe you would rather check out Albuquerque’s Rattlesnake Museum and microbreweries. No matter what your interests are, this destination in the Southwest has something for every traveler so don’t miss out on this deal.
Featured image by Sean Pavone/Shutterstock.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.