Flash Sale: US to Ireland From $336 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11 p.m. Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using The Platinum Card® from American Express, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through the Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
Break out the beer and get ready to say “cheers!” because Aer Lingus is offering flights to Ireland from under $400 round-trip from various US cities!
These deals are a part of the airlines Fourth of July sale that is offering $100 off flights from the US to Ireland from November 1 to December 15. We highlighted them some over the weekend, but if you’ve been wanting to visit Ireland and this deal fits in your plans, be sure to book it ASAP as the sale ends at 6:59pm EST on July 8.
There’s more availability from other US cities like Minneapolis (MSP) and Miami (MIA), but these tickets are over $400. If you don’t see your city listed in this deal, be sure to check the Aer Lingus site.
Note that these prices are in “saver economy” — which means you will be limited to bringing just a carry-on free of charge. If one bag just won’t do, you’ll have to pay the additional baggage fees as well as to select your seat
To search, head to Google Flights and enter your origin, destination and stopover cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline or through an OTA like Priceline or Expedia.
Airline: Aer Lingus
Routes: IAD/PHL/JFK/EWR/BDL/ORD/BOS/SEA/MSP/MIA to DUB/SNN
Cost: $336+ round-trip in basic economy
Travel Dates: November 1-December 15, 2019
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Washington DC (IAD) to Dublin (DUB) for $336 round-trip:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Dublin (DUB) for $336 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to Shannon (SNN) for $345 round-trip:
New York (EWR) to Dublin (DUB) for $346 round-trip:
Hartford (BDL) to Dublin (DUB) for $361 round-trip:
Chicago (ORD) to Dublin (DUB) for $376 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to Dublin (DUB) for $381 round-trip:
Seattle (SEA) to Dublin (DUB) for $396 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.