Spend Thanksgiving in Fiji with round-trip flights from select cities for less than $700
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve always wanted to go to Fiji, consider this your sign to do so.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Airline: Fiji Airways.
Routes: Los Angeles; Hilo, Hawaii; Honolulu; Kahului, Hawaii; Lihue, Hawaii; San Francisco; and San Jose, California, to Nadi, Fiji.
How to book: Browse Google Flights and book directly through the airline.
Travel dates: August-November 2022, including some Thanksgiving availability, and January-April 2023.
Book by: One-two days.
Thank you to Scott’s Cheap Flights for sending us this deal. Sign up for a Premium membership — which users can try for free for 14 days or $49 per year — and get deals up to 90% off. You can also upgrade to the Elite tier for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
This deal includes the below round-trip flights to Nadi International Airport (NAN) from eight cities between Hawaii and California:
- From Honolulu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL), starting at $598.
- From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO), starting at $698.
- From Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), starting at $776.
- From Lihue Airport (LIH), starting at $826.
- From Kahului Airport (OGG), starting at $836.
- From San Diego International Airport (SAN), starting at $841.
- From Hilo International Airport (ITO), starting at $846.
To search this deal, head to Google Flights and enter your desired point of departure.
However, note that the lowest-priced flights from Hilo, Kahului, Lihue, San Diego and San Jose as advertised on Google Flights are only available if you book through a third party, such as Priceline, Flyus.com or eDreams.
If you decide to go this route, be sure to double-check the terms and conditions of the booking site and fare type. Whenever possible, we recommend booking through the airline directly for maximum flexibility in case you have to change your plans after booking or encounter issues with the flight down the line.
For those who would prefer to book directly, consider doing so through Fiji Airways, which offers flights for just less than $700 from LA and San Francisco and less than $600 from Honolulu.
For example, you could spend Thanksgiving in Fiji by booking this Fiji Airways flight from LAX to NAN on Nov. 21 and returning on Nov. 28 for $698 round-trip — the cheapest fare available for this route and these dates.
This flight is for the carrier’s Economy Sale fare, which offers most of the same benefits as the airline’s Economy and Economy Flexi fares; it allows passengers one full-size carry-on bag and a checked bag. This ticket and Economy fare types are nonrefundable, but ticket changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure for a $100 fee, plus any change in the new fare price.
Honolulu-based fliers could also get a Fiji Airways deal for the same week for $598. Both of these flights are for the Economy Sale fare type, so the same fare rules apply.
Maximize your purchase
As always, book your flight using a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, including The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or the Chase Sapphire Reserve (both 3 points per dollar on airfare), the American Express® Gold Card (3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel) and the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Flights to Fiji on these routes normally range from $1,200 to $1,400 round-trip, which makes Fiji Airways’ flights from LA, San Francisco and Honolulu nearly half off.
Consider these flights if Fiji has been on your travel bucket list.
Featured photo by Holger Leue/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees