Delta SkyMiles deal: Flights to Seoul from 34k SkyMiles R/T
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta is back with another great SkyMiles deal. This time with flights to Seoul, South Korea, from 34k SkyMiles round-trip including nonstop options.
All fares are in Delta’s Main Cabin economy, which means selecting your seat ahead of time, you’ll be eligible for upgrades and you can change your ticket if needed.
If you’re looking for other destinations in Asia, be sure to check Delta’s SkyMiles deal page as other destinations in Japan and China are also included in this sale.
If you’re short on Delta miles, remember that you can transfer Amex Membership Rewards points instantly at a 1:1 ratio.
Routes: Routes served by Delta, see full list here
Cost: 34,000+ SkyMiles round-trip in main cabin economy
Dates: Jan. – April 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Seattle (SEA) to Seoul (ICN) for 34,000 SkyMiles + $47 one-way nonstop in main cabin economy:
Kansas City (MCI) to Seoul (ICN) for 40,000 SkyMiles + $52 one-way in main cabin economy:San Francisco (SFO) to Seoul (ICN) for 40,000 SkyMiles + $52 one-way in main cabin economy:
Phoenix (PHX) to Seoul (ICN) for 40,000 SkyMiles + $52 one-way in main cabin economy:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to pay for the taxes/fees with a credit card that earns bonus points and comes with built-in travel insurance. Some card choices are: Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel). Here are the best credit cards for maximizing airline purchases.
Featured photo by Patrick Foto/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- New! American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- $695 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees