Deal Alert: Delta One Business Class Flights to Peru From $837 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While Peru is filled with plenty of wonders, Machu Picchu takes the prize for the most well known. Whether you want to go explore the Inca ruins yourself or the floating grass islands of Lake Titicaca or the “poor man’s Galapagos” of Islas Ballestas, you’ll want to be well-rested before your adventure. What better way to do so than to fly in lie-flat business class down to Peru in Delta One?
Today, we are seeing cheap flights to Lima (LIM) from a number of US cities — including Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), New Orleans (MSY), Nashville (BNA), Austin (AUS), Hartford (BDL), Jacksonville (JAX) and Buffalo (BUF) — starting at just $837 round-trip.
While the domestic flights will be on an aircraft that has a standard recliner seat, the flight from Atlanta to Lima has a lie-flat business class product. In fact, TPG has reviewed this exact flight a few years back.
It’s possible you may even find yourself in the newly retrofitted Delta 767-400ER with the enhanced Delta One seats.(Photo by Benji Stawski / The Points Guy)
To search for these fares, head to Google Flights and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline, through an OTA like Priceline.
Routes: FLL/BOS/MSY/BNA/AUS/BDL/JAX/BUF to LIM
Cost: $837+ round-trip in business class
Travel Dates: limited dates from November 2019 through April 2020 with most dates in January-February 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige® Card (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or amextravel.com) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Lima (LIM) for $837 round-trip 1-stop:
Boston (BOS) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
New Orleans (MSY) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Nashville (BNA) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Austin (AUS) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Hartford (BDL) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Jacksonville (JAX) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Buffalo (BUF) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop:
Nashville (BNA) to Lima (LIM) for $886 round-trip 1-stop in March-April 2020:
Boston (BOS) to Lima (LIM) for $946 round-trip 1-stop in April 2020:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image by Jesse Kraft/EyeEm via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees