Delta flash sale: Domestic first class tickets from $177 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It pays to check your email, often. That’s how I found about Delta’s amazing new flash sale, this time on round-trip domestic tickets. We’re seeing round-trip short-haul tickets starting at just $177 round-trip. The deals are for April 2020 travel and are available from many cities served by Delta nationwide, including Boston (BOS), Seattle (SEA) and Las Vegas (LAS). Even better: all deals are nonstop.
There are even some unadvertised Delta fares, including flights from New York to the Washington area and Detroit (DTW) to Indianapolis (IND), so make sure to check your preferred destination even if you don’t see it listed on the page. Note that the tickets are nonrefundable. Make sure you don’t wait to book these deals, as they expire on January 28!
To search, head to Delta’s flash sale page and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: Major routes served by Delta, see full list here
Cost: $177+ round-trip in first class
Dates: April 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier℠ Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Premier and Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Seattle (SEA) to Redmond (RDM) for $177 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Boston (BOS) to Buffalo (BUF) for $193 round-trip nonstop in first class:
New York (JFK) to Washington (IAD) for $256 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Boston (BOS) for $284 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Chicago (ORD) to Atlanta (ATL) for $321 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Las Vegas (LAS) to Los Angeles (LAX) for $333 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Phoenix (PHX) to Seattle (SEA) for $345 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Detroit (DTW) to Indianapolis (IND) for $351 round-trip nonstop in first class:
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Nicholas Ellis / The Points Guy
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs). Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- New! With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- New! Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- New! Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees