This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
What’s better than a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday discount? A sale before the sale. The all-business-class French airline La Compagnie is offering travelers a pre-Black Friday promotion with flights from Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) from $1,187 round-trip. Note: flights must be booked between Nov. 16 and Nov. 20 to qualify for the deal.
TPG reviewed La Compagnie’s business-class flight to Paris from Newark back in 2015. The flight itself, while maybe not quite as luxurious as other business class flights running the same routes, still is a solid option for booking a comfortable trip for a fairly reasonable price.
Airline: La Compagnie
Route: EWR to ORY
Cost: $1,187 round-trip in business class
Dates: November 2018 – October 2019
Booking Link: La Compagnie
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Premier Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in January:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in March:
Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for $1,187 round-trip in June:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of La Compagnie.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards