This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Fiji Airways has launched a companion fare sale, where you can get two tickets for the price of one. If you were to buy two tickets, the total cost would be $1099 round-trip, or $550 per person. That’s a great price to a destination is often not discounted.
The deal is available from Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Honolulu (HNL) for nonstop flights to Nadi (NAN).
You’ll have to purchase tickets by Jan. 19 and travel dates are available from Jan. 21 through March 31. Discounted flight departures are only available on select days:
- To/From Los Angeles – flights departing Monday to Thursday
- To/From San Francisco – flights departing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- To/From Honolulu – flights departing Sunday
Unfortunately the sale is not available online, so you’ll have to book via phone — Fiji Airways is reachable at 1-800-227-4446.
And if you don’t want to shell out any cash, you can book Fiji Airways flights with American miles.
Airlines: Fiji Airways
Routes: LAX/HNL/SFO to NAN
Cost: $1099+ round-trip in economy for two passengers
Travel Dates: Jan. 21 to March 31
Purchase By: Jan. 19
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare on plus excellent trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Six Senses Resort Fiji.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees